E-Poster Technical Instructions
Instructions for the Preparation of your e-Poster
e-Poster presenters have received a dedicated link (by email) through which they can upload their e-Posters.
Deadline for uploading your e-Poster materials: Sunday 16th January 2022
Technical specifications for e-Posters
Please submit your e-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: 1-page PDF is recommended
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use the sample template that can be downloaded here.
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com.
Short oral e-Poster Presentations
Thursday February 3 and Friday February 4:
e-Poster Station 1 and 2: 12:20pm – 13:40pm:
e-Poster Station 1: 15:30pm – 16:05pm:
Short oral e-Poster presenters have received an email advising them to prepare a short 3 minute discussion which will be followed by a 2 minute Q&A. This will take place at the e-poster viewing stations near the exhibition hall. Further details regarding exact times and locations will be sent in due course.
e-Poster viewing abstracts have no specific presentation time or date.
Presenters may stand by the e-Poster Viewing station to present and discuss their e-Poster during breaks but this is not required.