Short e-Poster Discussions
Presenters whose abstracts have been allocated to a short e-Poster discussion are requested to upload their e-Poster by the deadline and to deliver their 3 minute e-Poster discussion, which will be followed by a 2 minute Q&A, during one of the 6 e-Poster discussion sessions. Each e-Poster Presenter will be notified of the time of their discussion via email.
Presenters whose abstracts have been allocated to e-Poster Viewing are requested to upload their e-Poster by the deadline. e-Poster viewings will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing during Exhibition opening hours near the Exhibition area and on the mobile app.
Only e-Posters of registered participants will be displayed.
Instructions for the Preparation of e-Posters
Presenters of e-Posters will have received a dedicated link by email to upload their e-Posters.
Deadline to upload e-Posters: Monday, 6 June 2022
Please submit your e-Poster as 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded here.
- Language: All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- When saving, please do not use any characters or symbols (ie. +/-@) or have any spaces in the file name.
For any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org