American College of Chest Physicians, in partnership with the Italian delegation, are committed to creating a meeting experience where you can safely and effectively conduct business. Therefore, CHEST is requiring all attendees of CHEST 2022 to be vaccinated in order to attend the in-person meeting in Bologna, Italy.
- I attest that (1) I either have completed or will have completed by January 31, 2022, an EMA-approved vaccination for COVID-19; (2) I understand that if I am unable to complete vaccination by that date, I will not be allowed to attend CHEST 2022 in-person.
- I will comply with all safety protocols enacted by CHEST or the venue.
CHEST 2022 Health & Safety Code of Conduct
We believe that maintaining the highest safety standard is critical to delivering a high-quality experience with the lowest reasonable risk in a manner that protects us all. For this reason, all CHEST 2022 attendees – participants and staff – agree to follow the guidelines below.
- Remain home and avoid travel if experiencing any COVID symptoms.
- Wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose at all times while attending CHEST events.
- Greet others using elbow bumps, waves, and any other form of contactless gestures. Do not shake hands or give hugs.
- Perform a health status self-check every day for any onset of COVID symptoms, as defined by the CDC.
- Notify the First Aid Office immediately if feeling ill while at the meeting.
The safety of our delegates is our main priority. We are doing everything in our capacity to ensure a smooth process, in correspondence to the current health regulations. We are monitoring the COVID-19 requirements and will be updating the information and safety guidelines regularly with alignment to the situation.
To ensure the safety of all attendees information and guidelines will be published closer to the congress. In the meantime please follow the latest updates here: from the Italian National Tourist Board regarding: