Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
CHEST Member* Italian delegates
Non-Member Italian delegates
CHEST Member* from Low & Lower-middle income countries**
from Low & Lower-middle-income countries**
UNTIL november 23, 2021
november 24, 2021 – january 31, 2022
From FEBRUARY 1, 2022
*CHEST Member: A registration discount is available to active CHEST members. For information regarding your membership status or to join CHEST, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Low & Lower Middle Income Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification click here to see the Country Classification data.
***Trainee (Student/Allied Health Professional/Fellow/Nurse/Non-Physician) – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
Fees for All Congress Participants Include
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as per times indicated in the program
- Printed Conference materials
Payment of registration fees (in EURO) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional €30 handling fee is required)
- Please ensure that the account name and the participant name are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at email@example.com
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including November 24, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received between November 25, 2021 till January 24, 2022 – 50% will be refunded
- As of January 25, 2022 – no refund will be made